Personal Datacharacterised by any combination or all of the following:
- Data which are specific to a single person.
- Data which may expose the identity of a person directly or indirectly.
- Data which may be used to reach to a person directly or indirectly.
- Data which may be used to accurately track a person's physical Geographic location.
- Full name.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Social Account.
- Home Address.
- Lattitude and longtitude coordinates.
CoderMe collects data that you submit using web forms, these include your "Full Name" and "Email Address" which are collected during contacting us using a web form.
CoderMe doesn't collect/request/store sensitive information from its users such as credit cards numbers, phone numbers or GPS location. however we collect IP addresses of users who visit CoderMe which may give a hint about your location (Country and/or city).
Mainly at CoderMe we use two type of storages:
- Persistent Storage at our servers for messages you sent to us through "Contact" form.
- Temporary Storage at your web browser for your preferences and our statistics.
Data SharingMessages sent us through "Contact" form are not shared with any third party neither we share your email address.
CookiesCoderMe stores Cookies in your web browser to distinguish between registered and non-registered users, to save your website preferences and/or for analytical and statistical reasons.
Third partiesWe make use of the following services, you may refer to their providers' own websites for privacy policies.
- We use caching/proxy services from https://cloudflare.com.
- Advertisements, provided by Google Adsense.
- Statistics and Analytics, provided by Google Analytics.
- Google CSE.